"Protect and serve."
-One of the ECPD slogans
The Emerald City Police Department, often shortened to E.C.P.D., is the center of law enforcement in Emerald City.
- Emerald City Police Station 114 - Los Verdes Precinct
- Emerald City Police Station 511 - Oxbridge Precinct
- Emerald City Police Station 1177 - Main Precinct
Weaponry and GadgetsEdit
- Glock 19: The Glock 19 is one of the standard weapons of the E.C.P.D., and officers carry them as their service weapons.
- Nightstick: 24" polycarbonated side-handled nightsticks.
- SIG Sauer P226: The SIG Sauer P226 is one of the standard weapons of the E.C.P.D., and officers carry them as their service weapons.
- Polygraph: A lie detector calibrated by questions.
- Rubber Bullets
- UKG45 Administrated Ankle Device: This device has a direct line into the Emerald City Police Station 511. If the wearer leaves the designated property, the ECPD will know.
- Chevrolet Express: The standard roadblock vehicle.
- Dodge Charger (LX): Used mainly for patrolling Downtown.
- Eurocopter AS350 Écureuil: The standard police helicopter.
- Ford Crown Victoria 1998-2011: The standard police cruiser.
- Lenco Bear: The advanced roadblock vehicle.
- The ECPD's phone number is 312-555-0122.