-SloganCenter City is a city located 600 miles away from Emerald City.
It wasn't until 1852 when the transcontinental railroad laid their tracks through Center City, which at the time was a thriving cattle town, that it became officially incorporated.
That same year the worst flood that area had ever seen hit, but from that disaster rose a great hero, a cattle rancher who saved 17 cows from the great flood.
Particle Accelerator ExplosionEdit
On December 11, 2013, the Particle Accelerator explodes. As the detonation dispersed throughout Center City, a number of people were exposed to a wave of unquantifiable energy.
Note: Landmarks in Bold are on the Center City Map.
- Center City Airport
- Center City Circus
- Center City Memorial Hospital
- Center City Morgue
- Center City Museum
- Center City National Bank
- Center City Police Department
- Center City Shopping Mall
- Center City Stadium (Leawood)
- Center City Waterfront
- Center City Zoo
- Central Station Mall (City Center)
- Miliken Standard Corporation (Lawrence Hills)
- Van Gelo Opera House (City Center)
- 141 Dempster Street - Residence
- 330 - Bank
- 401 West Georgia - Corporate Building (New Brighton)
- 556 - House
- 1016 Brookfield Road - Apartment Complex
- Apartment 617 - Apartment
- 1088 - Restaurant
- 1629 Handley Avenue - House
- 2036 Whitset Avenue - Rapid's House
Roads and StreetsEdit
See the list.
- Center City Cougars: Football
- Center City Diamonds: Baseball
- Center City Miners: Basketball
- Center City High School Falcons: Football
- Center City Chronicle
- Center City Citizen
- Center City Picture News
- Center City Times
- Center City Tribune
- Center City has 40 banks, each within 1 minute response of the police.