- "'Cause sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak, and when you feel weak you feel like you just want to give up, but you gotta search within you. You gotta find that inner strength, and just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you just want to fall flat on your face and collapse."
- —Chase McLaren
Blue Gravity, known to the public as Chase McLaren, is a stellar superhero, whose powers originate from a gravitational distortion beam, developed by his father's company, McLaren Industries.
He is also a host of alien blood from an infinitely intelligent race of super cosmic beings.
Chase was a lead scientist for his father's company, McLaren Industries. He was responsible for developing a graviton device. After searching through mines across the world, he began building miniature gravity field generators.
Chase discovered an element that distorts gravitational fields within itself, causing an undulating, amorphous shape. He also discovered that when an electric current is applied, the element solidifies, and those gravitational fields erupt randomly, changing the rules of gravity around it. The device he created contained and controlled the element, making it act as a Gravity Field Generator. This device made it possible to manipulate and direct gravitational fields.
Chase McLaren was caught in a gravitational distortion beam that the government was working on, granting him the ability to manipulate gravitational fields.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Gravity Manipulation: Chase can generate, manipulate, and direct gravitational fields, allowing him to move any object through a push/pull motion. Chase uses these to pull his enemies towards himself, throw large objects at enemies (e.g. debris), and even shift the land mass around him by pulling large chunks up from the ground. He can also fly without any other means of propulsion.
- Superhuman Durability: Due to his alien blood injection, is able to physically withstand great physical forces, exposure to certain hazards and even the vacuum of space.
- Expert Scientist: Chase learned from The Laws of Physics that the law of universal gravitation states that a particle attracts every other particle with a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. He also learned from Johannes Kepler's third law of planetary motion, the ratio of the squares of the periods of any two planets is equal to the ratio of the cubes of their average distances from the sun.
- Expert Combatant: Chase is an expert in close-quarters combat.
- Gravity Propulsion Belt: Chase developed this for astronauts to spacewalk anywhere in the galaxy.
- Blue Gravity was originally meant to be part of the futuristic heroes, alongside his technologically winged best friend.
- Chase's first name originates from the Lab Rats character, and his surname originates from the car.